Books & Media
The Cerritos Library’s collection serves the informational, recreational and general interest needs of the community. Materials in the collection are located on the first floor, mezzanine and second floor of the library.
- Old World Reading Room – leather-bound classic books that can be read inside the library, new books for adults and large print books
- Children’s area – music CDs and books in English, Chinese, Gujarati, Hindi, Tamil, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Tagalog and Vietnamese for youngsters
- Music Room – classical, country, folk, jazz, pop and rock music CDs.
- Craftsman area – paperback books
- Multimedia area – feature films, documentaries and instructional programs on Blu-Ray Disc and DVD and Audiobooks (books on CD)
- Teen Studio – books for teens
- World Traditions – Fiction books for adults, books for adults in foreign languages, including Chinese, Gujarati, Hindi, Korean, Spanish and Tamil are in the World Traditions area, a mezzanine above the Multimedia Area.
- 21st Century – non-fiction books for adults, reference collection